Free Heirlines Advice – #8 – Italian Research.
Do you want to know your Italian Ancestry, family history, and genealogy? Do you want a documented and authenticated Italian Family Tree or do you want to do the research yourself? Do you want to find your ancestral home in L’Italia? Do you want to learn who was your Italian immigrant ancestor? Are you an American Citizen of Italian Descent and want to establish Italian Dual Citizenship for personal or business reasons?
Italian research requires a sound understanding and application of genealogical and historical methodology, data, foreign languages, culture, customs, immigration and emigration patterns and laws. For those who want professional help and guidance, HEIRLINES Family History & Genealogy, Inc. is available to apply nearly 40 years of experience in providing solutions to the mysteries on your Italian Family Tree.
Located in Salt Lake, Heirlines has daily access to the records of hundreds of Italian municipalities, provinces, and regions that are available on microfilm at the Family History Library here in Salt Lake City, Utah. We can search the Church and Civil governmental records in these localities, and read or translate the old records to help you find your ancestors and their families.
Onsite research is also available through local church, government, provinces and regional repositories.
Submitted by Mary E. Petty, B.A. (History), B.A. (Genealogy)
Vice President, Heirlines Family History and Genealogy, Inc.
Free Consultation: 800.570.4049
- Carpe Diem! Do you know your Latin?
- What Exactly are Headright Records?
- Family History Research Through City Directories
- How to Set Genealogy Goals
- Is your personal journal boring you to death?
- Civil War Family History: Where do I begin?
- The Richland Washington Regional Family History Center
- Tax records: an untapped source for genealogical research.
- Headstones: More to them than just names and dates.
- Tried and true strategies for finding an ancestor’s birth records and information.